We Want Your Views So Please Leave A Comment
Dillon Khan the author of 'The Intern' joins the debaters to discuss the release of his exciting new book which seeks to give unprecedented incite into the world of interns, as well as giving advice on 'How to make it'. The book has been described as 'The Devil Wears Prada for the music TV industry.
The following are a few of the points and questions raised in the debate:
- What was the inspiration for writing the book?
- What message is the book trying to deliver?
- Can the government do more to ensure companies do not exploite interns?
- Are young people willing to give up their services for 'free'?
- Perceptions of the Music and TV industry.
Watch More Debates: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE27ABCEA019F8606
This is a @JumpOffTVUK Production